Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Pics

We finally got our wedding photos! Here are a few of my favorites...
Getting used to the camera.

Whispering sweet nothings...



Outside the reception venue. Wish I had this one in color.


This is what the temple looked like on my wedding day.



Thank you, Photo Shop.


The classic "wedding bands in bouquet" shot


Me and my "flower girl" Corrie Beth. I sure love her.



The Girls


The Silly boys



Groomsmen and Bridesmaids



Caleb pointed out that I like all the shots where his face is covered. I promise that is a coincidence.



He makes me work for it.



The lovely La Jolla shore


Dunno what to say about this one, except for I like it.




And we're still just as happy today.


5 comments:

  1. OH MY GORGEOUS!!! Lisa did an amazing job and I cannot even believe how well she used photoshop on that temple one. YOU CANT EVEN TELL!!!!! actually this is Heather...must be signed in as mom haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You look so stunning and the pictures look amazing!! I'm glad you posted some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bride! You look so happy. Isn't married life the best?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, i'm so glad for you. I'm Camila, from Brazil. Caleb teacher me the gospel and i'm so happy to find you. Nice to meet you=)

    ReplyDelete