Thursday, May 19, 2011

365 days so far...

I'm playing around with my blog's format. I'm bored of it. As you can see, I changed the blog name to "Team Fusion." Let me explain: Before I met Caleb my parents always said I was too picky when it came to dating. Then I met Caleb, who met every expectation I had in a spouse. My dad always said that our relationship shares certain similarities with nuclear physics. If we were united and worked together, we could be as powerful as "nuclear fusion." On the other hand, he joked that our strong personalities, if at odds, could create mayhem like nuclear "fission." (For a refresher science course, please see the following links:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fission
Caleb and I have always tried to steer toward the "fusion" side. Hence, we fondly call ourselves "Team Fusion." We even have a related secret handshake. :)
I am explaining all of this because this past weekend we celebrated our first anniversary. We spent it up at my grandparent's cabin in Midway. I had such a good time, and I am so grateful for Caleb and all he does for me. I love him so much, and am thrilled for the years ahead.
Pictures of the weekend are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment