Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun on a Grad Student budget

I very willingly admit that I am one of those people who will do just about anything for a free meal. This includes shamelessly dressing myself and daughter like livestock.



ChickFilA Cow Appreciation Day: it should be a national holiday.

Actually, I love anything free, which is why I also dragged my family to the Wabash Riverfest on Saturday for free pony rides, face painting, bounce houses, etc. Sure, it was for the kids, but Caleb had just as much fun as Alaina.



A mastercard slogan comes to mind at this point. Something like 
Fast food meal: $0
Pony ride: $0
Face painting: $0
Organic lollipop: $0
An unforgettable day with your family: Priceless.
There are somethings money can't buy... And Lindsey finds them all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linds, you crack me up. Not with the free stuff (we are all about that too), but with the way you think & write. Thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can kind of put pig-tails in Lainey's hair...it may be shy of an inch long, but she is starting to look more and more like a girl :)

    ReplyDelete