Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saturday with the Schlappis


Two weeks ago Caleb and I watched my cousins Sarah, Sammi, and Spencer in Lehi while their parents went down to Arizona for a wedding. We had so much fun together! I have a renewed appreciation for motherhood, however. Over the weekend, we did all sorts of fun things like...


Rockclimbing at Liberty Land!


Yes, Caleb wanted to play, too.


Sarah and Sammi raced to the top. Two of the most competitive sisters I have ever seen (except for my sister Justyn and I.)



The "Kids" also had a blast driving race cars, until it started to rain.





We watched Sammi's soccer game. Even after a kicked ball to the face, she still outplayed all her teammates. I hope this soccer thing sticks, and we have another player in the family.




And here are the cutest (and youngest) soccer parents in Lehi...










No comments:

Post a Comment