Wednesday, April 11, 2012



1. I made baguettes, and they were AMAZING. I won't make them often for two reasons: one, because it took like 6 hours, and two, because the recipe has a rather dangerous step involving throwing water into a 450 degree oven. Scalding steam + Lindsey's clumsiness = no thanks.



2. Alaina started laughing a while ago, and I'm just now getting around to posting this.




3. We took some photos at Caleb's grandparent's place on Easter. If only we had one of all 3 of us.

My baby is getting so big!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big she is getting!! She is so adorable!! Linds, you look so beautiful!! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime we should all go take each other's family pictures, then you can have more with all three of you :) That dress turned out adorable, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. laney is getting so tall...she doesnt look like a baby anymore. cant wait to see her next month

    ReplyDelete