Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Fun

We went camping last weekend. I have a love/hate relationship with camping. Loves: hiking, biking, foil dinners, sitting around a campfire with my hubby... the hates: sleeping on the ground, and smelling like smoke. This particular trip was so fun. We went with some friends to Turkey Run State Park. 


 Alaina doesn't like wearing her hat, but she didn't mind the doo-rag. So adorable.


 I think this state park is the only place in Indiana where the elevation fluctuates at all.



 Caleb caught his first catfish on the trip. He cooked it up for dinner.


It was delicious.

We also went to the annual Tippecanoe County Steam and Gas show. It was SO HOT, but Caleb loved every minute of if. I enjoy how excited he gets at things like these.


 There were like 1,000 tractors there.

A nice man let us take a picture in his 1908 Buick. Caleb almost cried.

1 comment:

  1. Tippecanoe County Steam and Gas show? Wow, you guys are sure living the life there in Indiana? LInds, you are a good sport. I enjoy all the pics, I have Aidyn on my lap and am determined to get her to learn your names for when you come for Christmas. We are currently working on Laney, and she just continues to call her baby....work in progress. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete