Friday, August 3, 2012

Retail Therapy, sorta.

I recently found that getting new baby clothes satisfies me just as much as going shopping for myself. This is great, because it's cheaper, and I can use fabric scraps to make cute baby dresses and not even feel guilty!

I had scraps from making these for my twin friends who just had babies...



And so I made this:


I know it looks weird. But, just like shopping, it looks cuter once you try it on.


Also, I hate Coats and Clark thread.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. And I love the little dress!! Can't wait until our baby is big enough to put her in it!! Thanks Linds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now they all match!!! I love your cute dresses and can't wait until she can wear it! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!! And the outfit really turned out cute! Try Guttermann thread, a lot nicer.

    ReplyDelete