Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More of Us

About 80 miles north of us is one of my favorite places in the midwest: the Albanese Candy Factory. Now, normally I'm not much of a candy person; I would much rather spend my discretionary calories (plus some) on heartier, more filling foods than refined sugar. But this place is magical. They let you try ANYTHING you want for free. And their gummy bears are so much better than other gummy bears. And they have a 30 foot chocolate fountain. AND they have my favorite candies ever: red velvet chocolate covered cherries. We went last week when Caleb's brother was in town for med school interviews.


 Alaina has a little crush on her uncle Tyler.
 And I think her dad does, too. I have NEVER seen Caleb more excited to see anyone in his whole life. It was kinda cute.
We also got some cute daddy/daughter shots while Alaina was sick one night.


1 comment:

  1. Every time we go to the temple, we pass the exit for the candy factory and I always want to go but the kids are ALWAYS asleep. One day we will have to go! Sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete