Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Nest...

We are in our new place! It's a small one-bedroom apartment in Alpine, Utah, but it is home sweet home to us. The big move happened yesterday, and the only glitch was that RC Willey lost our bed. So we spent our first night in sleeping bags. Kinda exciting. The bed came this morning, so I'll spend the next few weeks trying to make room for all of our stuff. I won't post any pictures until then, because right now it looks like a warehouse with boxes everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Linds, I feel like a horrible friend for not calling you before I left Utah...and now I miss you... is this move semi-permanent? I'll be back for a few days in April, at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gone already!?! I'm bummed I didn't get to say goodbye before DC. But no worries, because I'll be here in April. We will be here until at least August. Hopefully then it's off to grad school if Caleb gets accepted. Come visit me then. But before that, I want to hear all about your adventures in the capitol!

    ReplyDelete