Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby and Christmas and Holiday Cheer



She's only been here 2.5 weeks and already we're spoiling her. Christmas was rather low-key for us because we couldn't travel to California to be with family, but that doesn't mean Alaina didn't get plenty from Santa. 


Here she is with most of her presents: Some new bottles, some headbands, an adorable hat, and a boppy. 

She also got a mobi wrap, which I LOVE. 

Not to mention all the new friends she has now:

These are our adorable neighbor friends, Gelise and Byron. They LOVE babies, so we've seen them a lot lately.

And here she is with her cousin Ella. 

And how could we forget the special visit from Gma Snell?

But the best present, in my opinion, was the nursery. My mom and I had a blast decorating while she was here. I'd sleep in there myself if I could fit in the crib. 

 I still haven't decided what to put in the other frames. Any suggestions?


 My favorite part of the project was repainting this free changing table we got. I had lots of fun with the swirly designs.


We may have gotten carried away, but they say you can't spoil a child til she's at least 6 months old. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsey. This is Lauren (jlvdh.blogspot.com) Congrats! She is so cute! I love how you decorated her nursery. This post (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/momtog/ILsq/~3/BcoqMadqvYk/) shows some cute quotes in pictures frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and she is beautiful!!!j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lindsey. she's adorable. Can i get your email address so I can invite you to read our blog still when i make it private?

    ps. I love your nursery colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds. You're the cutest mom ever and Alaina is precious. I wish I could come hold her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brookie,
    Please email me a blog invite at lindsey.snell@hotmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete