Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Did you know?

I recycle.

I am terrified of helium tanks and other pressurized containers. I have an irrational fear that they will explode.

I love HGTV.

My favorite thing to do is try new restaurants.

Someday I wanna be the PTA president.

I am a habitual blood donor.

Sometimes I still cry when I get a haircut. Hence why it is so long.

Lately I have decided to be more politically active. (see  https://mittromney.com/node/246386 )
It started when I realized that Newt Gingrich might actually become the president someday. I decided I had to do everything I could to prevent that. I believe that the president should represent America's values, and that what you do when nobody is looking is who you really are.

I also don't get upset if people disagree with my political views, but I can't stand it when people call my opinions "closed-minded." For one, I consider myself an educated individual, and second, having an opinion does not make you a bigot.

I adore my husband, and love to brag about him--despite how much he hates it.

I have this aversion to video games. It is partly because I think they are responsible for the degradation of society, and partly because I am bad at them.

I still follow BYU football religiously.

I have postpartum elevation. That happens when you never realized how happy you could be until you have a child.







7 comments:

  1. We miss you guys! I consider you one of the most educated women in my acquaintance and I am super proud of you. I didn't know that you were a future PTA president in training because I am, too! I want to be one of THOSE moms. I love my little girl and she is going to be sick of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought you should have the blog url that I have been posting on for the last year. The one you have on your blog roll is super outdated.

      http://www/kribartsweeklywordmess.wordpress.com

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm so glad I finally have an updated blog for you guys! Lucy is a doll. We are going to be in Utah may 14-19. Save the date, because we want to see you guys!

      Delete
    3. Consider the date saved. We are so lucky!

      Delete
  2. Linds, this is a little cheesy, but I have faith in humanity because of people like you. I think the world is a better place because you're in it. And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Its so fun getting to know more about you and the fun things we have in common: recycling and "hello PTA!! Here come all the Mormons ;)". Hope you guys are doing well and congrats again on your new addition. She's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds, I adore you. Also, the other day at clinical I had to help change a CO2 tank on one of the incubators, and suddenly I understood your fear. Because I was terrified. I thought of you. And understood.

    ReplyDelete