Friday, June 1, 2012

Lately


I love sister missionaries. Perhaps it's because there is a small hole in my heart because I never was one, or because my sister is going to be one, or because I just really admire their hard-working, charitable, pleasant spirit, but I love them. We currently have sisters in our ward. There were three of them, but one finished up her mission last week, so now there are two. Caleb told me he thinks they are the 3 Nephites in female form. I wholeheartedly agree. 

 Goodbye Sister Little! We love you! 


I think the hardest rule for sister missionaries to follow is that they can't hold babies. Us women are nurturers! We must hold babies! Here are Sisters Gillman and Donaldson. Such sharp women. I love feeding them because they bring such a wonderful spirit to our home.

I'm trying to think of a clever segway into my next topic, but nothing is coming to mind.

I introduced Lainey to rice cereal this week. She loves eating it, and wearing it. I'm thinking her and I share the "Live to Eat" motto.


She also currently loves sitting up, sucking her toes, bouncing in her exer-saucer, and biting anything that comes near her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment